CST 325 - Week 4

Intro to WebGL

This week was our mostly conceptual introduction to WebGL and the rasterization pipeline. These are concepts that sounded very intimidating at first, but I was surprised to find out that it was all relatively easy to grasp when it was explained step by step. This is definitely a field of programming I could see myself becoming more interested in. It feels very natural to make something that gets visualized on screen (and its a lot less tedious than writing dozens of "console.log" commands for all of my feedback). 

I was only able to finish up to the rotation section in this week's assignment since my work schedule was a little busier this week. Before starting next week's assignment I would like to take a crack at the Bonus line grid section and go over the full solution to the assignment. After completing the full assignment it wounds fun to try my own "Time-to-Triangle" challenge.  

Comments

Popular Posts