CST 499 - Week 3

Capstone Project Progress

Our team this week laid out a few more goals to accomplish. We are finishing up the file scanning module that will accomplish the chunking. We also started the main controller that will handle the primary program loop in Electron. 

I spent a good deal of my time this week figuring out the differences in using and compiling TypeScript with Node. I ran into a few configuration issues that stumped me for a few days. My TypeScript configuration was sending back an incompatible js module to node so I was getting errors during runtime. 

The next step will be restoring files from the online cloud storage. Once that is finished the basic functionality of our application will be complete. The final steps will be to package all of the modules up into our boilerplate so we can begin to implement the CLI and UI. 

Comments

Popular Posts