CST 338 - Week 7

Android Development

I enjoyed this week's assignment. I took an Intro Android class a few years ago so it was a nice refresher. I definitely have a better understanding now of how to start using the google libraries after taking this course. While I don't have any killer app ideas, app development sounds like it could be a fun career path. Mostly because it involves rapid iteration and quickly trying out new ideas. There are lots of examples already, but it could be fun to work on an app that lets user's quickly create something on their own. Either music, drawing, programming, or even a mobile-mobile game editor.

My biggest hurdle this week was due to having an old computer. Loading android studio onto my computer took about twice as long as actually completing the assignment.

Comments

Popular Posts